Перейти к содержимому

Фотография

Suggestions, Changes, To make it better :)

• Авторизуйтесь для ответа в теме
Сообщений в теме: 5

Heyo

Heyo

Новичок

• Пользователи
  • Pip
  • 5 сообщений
Suggestions

I play on the server from the beginning, so I would like to pay attention to some things.

1. No upgrade Top A Weapon (Why is there only an upgrade A armor instead of S-grade weapons and armors) ?? I believe that this omission greatly damages the server's reputation. All players only do S grade.

2. It would be good to introduce drop AA (sealstones) to the bosses located in the catacombs / Necropolis, some entertainment will be useful.

3. Donate. Why valuable for tatto, horns, masks are so low. Every blacksmith can buy them, but what's next, the game loses its meaning.

4. Could you introduce a prize for getting the main castles ??

5. Maybe some coin lvl Up za rus coin?

6. I think that epic barefoots like aq, zaken, core, orfen should be on retail level.
Substantiation. The server has very poor economy. A lot of people stopped playing because there is no balance between Items C, B, A, S, because everyone needs only S. Very much would make such a change, because lower-grade items would gain value.

7. On behalf of English-language players, please patch the English version. After uploading the system, everything is in Russian, the whole interface is what scares away players from abroad.

Please, answer Mr. Admin's questions.
Sincerely

• phenomena это нравится

Admin

Admin

Администратор

• Администраторы
  • 2 491 сообщений

Suggestions

I play on the server from the beginning, so I would like to pay attention to some things.

1. No upgrade Top A Weapon (Why is there only an upgrade A armor instead of S-grade weapons and armors) ?? I believe that this omission greatly damages the server's reputation. All players only do S grade.

2. It would be good to introduce drop AA (sealstones) to the bosses located in the catacombs / Necropolis, some entertainment will be useful.

3. Donate. Why valuable for tatto, horns, masks are so low. Every blacksmith can buy them, but what's next, the game loses its meaning.

6. I think that epic barefoots like aq, zaken, core, orfen should be on retail level.
Substantiation. The server has very poor economy. A lot of people stopped playing because there is no balance between Items C, B, A, S, because everyone needs only S. Very much would make such a change, because lower-grade items would gain value.

7. On behalf of English-language players, please patch the English version. After uploading the system, everything is in Russian, the whole interface is what scares away players from abroad.

Sincerely

1 - I think that there will be no sense in upgrading A weapon, since it will add less stats than S grade anyway

2 - To 60+ raidboss added an additional drop

3 - Donate Shop has minimal content, you may notice that we have not added upgraded weapons / armor, epic jewelry, 100% enchant scroll enchanted weapons / armor, clan skills etc .

4 - Siege is not relevant in 2019 , I think you need to understand that clans besieged the castles just for the sake of clan reputation and manor, the additional reward will not increase the interest in this event, but u can create poll on the forum about addon reward for some castles

5 - I'm not sure that correctly understand your reply but lvl up possible only due kill mobs/rb, this would make a strong imbalance, as for example, to raise the level from 40 to 41 ( by killing mobs) will take a few minutes, but from 79 to 80 level-a few hours

6 - We have some ideas how to deal with this. It will be possible to simply introduce content gradually, such as adding Dynasty armor a few weeks after opening, which will have slightly better stats 

7 - We are working for EN patch

Sharick

Sharick

Продвинутый пользователь

• Пользователи
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 сообщений

Suggestions

Sincerely

1 - I think that there will be no sense in upgrading A weapon, since it will add less stats than S grade anyway

2 - To 60+ raidboss added an additional drop

3 - Donate Shop has minimal content, you may notice that we have not added upgraded weapons / armor, epic jewelry, 100% enchant scroll enchanted weapons / armor, clan skills etc .

4 - Siege is not relevant in 2019 , I think you need to understand that clans besieged the castles just for the sake of clan reputation and manor, the additional reward will not increase the interest in this event, but u can create poll on the forum about addon reward for some castles

5 - I'm not sure that correctly understand your reply but lvl up possible only due kill mobs/rb, this would make a strong imbalance, as for example, to raise the level from 40 to 41 ( by killing mobs) will take a few minutes, but from 79 to 80 level-a few hours

6 - We have some ideas how to deal with this. It will be possible to simply introduce content gradually, such as adding Dynasty armor a few weeks after opening, which will have slightly better stats 

7 - We are working for EN patch

1) Да это они будут давать меньше характеристики, но ребятам которые играют слабее, и не у которых нет времени играть по 5-8 часов в день они могут улучшать доспехи которые сейчас носят по мере поднятия уровня. Тобиж чего добавляет интерес игры слабым игрокам и они смогут хоть дольше прожить против ребят которые с Улучшение S шмоток.

4)По поводу замков соглашусь что это щас в 2019 не актуально... Но можно сделать хотя бы 1 замок что-бы за него дрались топ кланы игроки. Я раньше видел что делали по 4-5 замков, но это бесполезно ибо нет столько онлайна на сервере. Исходя можно дать награду за 1 замок.

6)По поводу лично Dynasty у меня есть сомнение как правильно высказать.
Скажем так в просторах Мультипроффы почти на всех серверах есть Dynasty есть люди которые даже не хотят заходить на сервера или заходят, но спустя некоторое время уходят.
Гиблое дело вводить Dynasty.

Это лично моё мнение как человека игравший в Мультипрофф больше 5 лет. И не на одном сервере и не на одной сборке.

==================================================================================================

1) Yes, they will give less characteristics, but for guys who play weaker, and who do not have time to play for 5-8 hours a day, they can improve the armor that they now wear as they level up.  Tobig adds the interest of the game to weak players and they can at least live longer against guys who have Improved S gear.

4) As for the castles, I agree that right now in 2019 it is not relevant ... But you can make at least 1 castle so that the top clans fought for it.  I used to see what they did for 4-5 locks, but this is useless because there is not so much online on the server.  Outgoing, you can give a reward for 1 castle.

6) Regarding personally Dynasty, I have a doubt how to express it correctly.
 Let's just say that in the vastness of Multiprofy, almost all servers have Dynasty, there are people who do not even want to log on to the server or log in, but after some time they leave.
 The unfortunate thing is to introduce Dynasty.

This is my personal opinion as a person who has played in Multiprofoff for over 5 years.  And not on one server and not on one assembly.

Сообщение отредактировал Sharick: 28 Ноябрь 2019 - 21:24

Жизнь - Игра
Планета - Шарик 
Солнце - Глобальный фонарик
Школа - Муть
Урок - Херня
Аниме - Люблю тебя
d4dj-anime.gif

Sharick

Sharick

Продвинутый пользователь

• Пользователи
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 сообщений
4) Допполнение: Возможно еще возможно придумать какой небуть свиток который будет давать резисст или защиту.
Пример:15% м,деф, п деф. Время баффа 10 минут, время отката 1 час.

=======================================================================

4) Addition: It is still possible to come up with some kind of scroll that will give resistance or protection.
 Example: 15% m, def, n def.  Buff time 10 minutes, rollback time 1 hour.

Жизнь - Игра
Планета - Шарик 
Школа - Муть
Урок - Херня
Аниме - Люблю тебя
d4dj-anime.gif

Faq

Faq

Пользователь

• Пользователи
  • PipPip
  • 20 сообщений

4) Допполнение: Возможно еще возможно придумать какой небуть свиток который будет давать резисст или защиту.

4) Addition: It is still possible to come up with some kind of scroll that will give resistance or protection.
Example: 15% m, def, n def. Buff time 10 minutes, rollback time 1 hour.

Блять, Юра, ты заебал уже

Sharick

Sharick

Продвинутый пользователь

• Пользователи
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 сообщений

Example: 15% m, def, n def. Buff time 10 minutes, rollback time 1 hour.

Блять, Юра, ты заебал уже

Нужно больше золота!
Да прибудит с тобой сила!

Жизнь - Игра
Планета - Шарик 
Школа - Муть
Урок - Херня
Аниме - Люблю тебя
d4dj-anime.gif

Количество пользователей, читающих эту тему: 0

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 анонимных